Caves and Varadero Beach tour.
- Stop at the Bacunayagua lookout point. Panoramic view of the Yumuri valley – Drinks and snacks (If coming from Havana).
- Bellamar Caves (Oldest tourist attraction and longest and deepest natural caves in Cuba. Impressive halls and galleries filled with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, karstic crystals, fountains, crystallized domes and some other unique limestone formations. Indigenous paintings and fossils have also been found here.) ) (admission fee must be paid separate from the tour. Cost 5 cuc pp)
- Saturno Caves (Beautiful cenote where you can swim inside the cave) (admission fee must be paid separate from the tour. Cost 5 cuc pp)
- Mansion Xanadú, one of the architecture wonders of Varadero, build in July 1929. To please a powerful American magnate of French origin Irenee Dupont de Neumors.
- Beach time to unwind in Varadero Beach (Most beautiful beach in Cuba and biggest resort area) (Estimated time 3 hours)
- Lunch at local restaurant when required
*Note: If preferred; you could choose to visit only one of the caves, instead of both.
Duration: 8:00 am to 3:30 after the program is completed.