For the daring customers!!!
Enjoy of an optimized day tour in Havana and choose among 3 tempting nightlife
options!!! But now you don't have to worry about coming back that late at
night. Book your accommodations through AirB&B or Us, and stay in Havana
overnight to visit other amazing places.
Day tour 1
It’s an optimized version of the Havana Highlight's tour where you will have much more time and optional places to visit during the walking and driving tour.
- Travel to the seaside village of Cojimar
- Travel Hemingway’s country estate, “Finca La Vigia” Museum. (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Plaza de Armas (1800s Main Square)
- Plaza de San Francisco de Asís
- Plaza Vieja (Old Square),
- Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square)
- Ambos Mundos Hotel
- La Bodeguita del Medio
- El Floridita bar,
- Chocolate Museum
- Outdoor areas of the Museum of the Revolution (former Presidential Palace) and the Granma Memorial
- Walking tour around
- Parque Central,
- Great Theatre of Havana,
- Capitol Building,
- Former Bacardi Building
- Walk on Prado Promenade
- Surroundings of the Morro-Cabaña fortresses complex
- Drive along the Malecón (seawall promenade) and around Vedado (National Hotel, Habana Libre Hotel, Coppelia, Paseo Avenue and 23rd Street)
- Stop at the Revolution Square.
- Visit to a state-run Cigar and Rum shop.
- Visit to a Cigar factory or Rum Museum (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba – Hall of Fame, Bar. (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Ride around El Bosque Natural Park
- Ride around 5th Avenue.
- Visit Fusterlandia, a vibrant arts complex named after its originator and chief creative force, Jose Fuster. Jose Rodriguez Fuster, a well-known Cuban artist, is often referred to as the “Picasso of the Caribbean” for his extraordinary work as a painter and sculptor.
If you wish to enjoy of some night live options in Havana, The Tropicana show, The Buena Vista Social Club show or a Jazz club are worth seeing options.
- The Tropicana show, that begins at 10 pm and ends at 12 am its entrance must be paid separate from the cost of the tour. Tickets have to be booked in advance at one of the tour desks in Varadero, or that same day in Havana.
- The Buena Vista Social Club show has presentations in two different spots in Old Havana. Both offer 2 different covers, one with dinner and show (60 CUC); and another with show but no dinner (30 CUC).
Just notice both shows are separate costs from the tour as well as lunch and
dinner. It is an option that at this time is impossible for our little private
industry to offer.
Day tour 2
Visit other areas within modern Havana, natural parks, embassy areas, Fusterlandia a very creative neighborhood all decorated in wall tiles and Hemingway’s Villa if not visited already.
Note* The descriptions above suit the sole purpose of giving first-timers an idea of what they might do during their visit, as with us you can tailor your own itinerary.
Day 1 - 9:00 am or later if needed to Midnight 12:30 top. After the program is completed.
Day 2 – 9:00 am or later if needed to 2:30 pm. After the program is completed.
of these tours
Do not wait to
hear about it,