Enjoy a day tour in Havana visiting its historical highlights and the back streets that you won't see in any bus tour!!!
A walking tour through the humble but culturally rich back streets around the Old Havana district as well as a stroll around Modern Havana and most of its highlights, are going to give you the opportunity to understand in first hand and trough a very real interaction with the surroundings this beautiful country and "Real Cuba".
You will also have the chance to go for lunch or dinner at a local restaurant (so call Paladar or family owned restaurant) where you can also enjoy the taste of real Cuban food. Cigar factories, The Havana Club Rum Museums; Cigar, Coffee and Rum shops, History and Arts Museums are optional that you could also add in your list.
Duration: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm After the program is completed.
- Plaza de Armas (1800s Main Square)
- Plaza de San Francisco de Asís
- Plaza Vieja (Old Square),
- Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square)
- Ambos Mundos Hotel
- La Bodeguita del Medio
- El Floridita bar,
- Chocolate Museum
- Outdoor areas of the Museum of the Revolution (former Presidential Palace) and the Granma Memorial
- Walking tour around
- Parque Central,
- Great Theatre of Havana,
- Capitol Building,
- Walk on Prado Promenade
- Surroundings of the Morro-Cabaña fortresses complex
- Drive along the Malecón (seawall promenade) and around Vedado (National Hotel, Habana Libre Hotel, Coppelia, Paseo Avenue and 23rd Street)
- Stop at the Revolution Square.
- Visit to a state-run Cigar and Rum shop.
- Visit to a Cigar factory or Rum Museum (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba – Hall of Fame, Bar. (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Ride around El Bosque Natural Park
- Ride around 5th Avenue.
- Visit Fusterlandia, a vibrant arts complex named after its originator and chief creative force, Jose Fuster. Jose Rodriguez Fuster, a well-known Cuban artist, is often referred to as the “Picasso of the Caribbean” for his extraordinary work as a painter and sculptor.
**The underlined options are only available for the customers staying in Havana. **
of these tours
Do not wait to
hear about it,