Matanzas: Slavery and African Religion overview. Horse back riding + Varadero Beach.
- Leave Havana at 8:00 am
- 9:10 am Brief stop at Bacunayagua bridge for a beautiful view to the Yumuri Valley.
- 10:30 am Visit the Slave Route Museum in order to have more information about slavery in Cuba and the influence of African Religion in our country. Furthermore, additional information about Matanzas city, once the Athens of Cuba and cradle of African Religion and Culture is going to be given too.
- 11:30 am head to the former coffee plantation La Dionisia where you will see some evidence of the brutality of slavery.
- 12:00 am Optional horseback riding around the property lands. Price 10 Cuc per person.
- 12:30 Optional Authentic cuban lunch to taste a delicious Cuban flavor.
- 2:00 depart to Varadero to enjoy of two hours on the most beautiful beach in Cuba.
- 4:00 pm return to Havana.
of these tours
Do not wait to
hear about it,