Matanzas city tour:
· Stop at the Bacunayagua lookout point. Panoramic view of the Yumuri valley – Drinks and snacks (If coming from Havana)
· Slaves Route Museum at San Severino Castle | Slavery and Remembrance
· Visit to the Monserrat Chapel. Panoramic view of the city of Matanzas.
· Walking tour in Matanzas´ historic centre.
· Parque Libertad (Liberty Park)
· Velazco hotel
· Triollet Farmacy (UNESCO heritage)
· Calle Medio (Famous street located downtown)
Varadero city tour:
- Visit Josone Park. Former 1942 country retreat owned by José Uturrió y Onelia
- Mansion Xanadú, one of the architect wonders of Varadero build in July 1929.
To please a powerful American magnate of French origin
- Lunch at local restaurant when required
- Beach time 1 hour.
Duration: 8:00 am to 3:30 after the program is completed.
of these tours
Do not wait to
hear about it,